- Robotics in warehouse picking
- High-density storage systems / 3D storage systems
- Automated material provisioning (line feeding)
- UNICARagil - Autonomous passenger transport and parcel deliveries of the future
- KomRob – Development of an autonomous robot picking system
- dFlow – Development of a system for the automated provisioning of material at a manual work station
- Amazon Robotics Challenge 2017, Team IFL PiRo – Nagoya, Japan, in the final:7th place
|Institute for Material Handling and Logistics (IFL)
- Click here for a list of currently available topics.
- Do you have interest in my research topics, but there is no interesting topic available? Please write me a short mail with your CV and grades – there are always topics available for a bachelor thesis, master thesis or seminar thesis.